Author Topic: Norfolk Newbie  (Read 4749 times)

Offline yeendy

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Norfolk Newbie
« on: April 06, 2018, 06:07:45 PM »
hi a newbie from sunny Norfolk , just about completed my 74 350 four , looking forward to the summer rides

Offline Nurse Julie

  • 1977 CB550/4 Mongrel Brat. 1974 UK 500/4 K1. Honda CD250u.
  • Grogu
  • *
  • Posts: 8719
    • View Profile
Re: Norfolk Newbie
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 06:10:48 PM »
Hi Yeendy, welcome to the forum.
LINK TO MY EBAY PAGE. As many of you know already, I give discount and do post at cost to forum members if you PM me direct.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/julies9731/m.html?item=165142672569&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562

LINK TO MY CB400/4 ENGINE STRIP / ASSESSMENT AND REBUILD...NOW COMPLETE
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,14049.msg112691/topicseen.html#new

Offline Laverda Dave

  • SOHC Jedi
  • Posts: 3625
  • Health is wealth
    • View Profile
Re: Norfolk Newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 06:24:57 PM »
Hi Yeendy, welcome to the fun of the forum.
We all like to see rebuild photos so feel free to post some of your build.
Dave
1977 Rickman Honda CR750
1999 Honda VFR 800FX
1955 750 Dresda Triton
1978 Moto Morini 350 Sport
1978 Honda CB400/4 'The Flying Banana'
1982 Laverda 120 Jota
2020 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
1990 Honda VFR400R NC30

Offline mike the bike

  • SOHC Jedi
  • Posts: 2652
  • CB400F, Royal Enfield Interceptor.
    • View Profile
Re: Norfolk Newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 07:02:37 PM »
Welcome Yeendy,  I  look forward to seeing your photos.   350s are a bit of a rarity.
Where's that 10mm socket got to?

Offline kevski

  • SOHC Pro
  • Posts: 517
    • View Profile
Re: Norfolk Newbie
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 08:11:34 PM »
Welcome, where about's in Norfolk?

Offline Trigger

  • Grogu
  • *
  • Posts: 8379
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
Re: Norfolk Newbie
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 09:29:38 PM »
Welcome to the mad edging on insane world of the SOHC, enjoy  ;)

Offline philward

  • SOHC Jedi
  • Posts: 2765
    • View Profile
Re: Norfolk Newbie
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 09:39:59 PM »
Welcome - enjoy the forum
Current Bikes:-
Honda CB750K2 (1975)
Honda CB500K2 (12/1972)
Honda CR750 Replica (1972)
Honda CB350K0 (1969)
Kawasaki ZZR1100D3 (1995)
Kawasaki ZZR250 (1990) Project (Going on eBay ASAP)

Offline Arch stanton

  • SOHC Expert
  • Posts: 425
    • View Profile
Re: Norfolk Newbie
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 07:08:20 AM »
Hello Yeendy.
I've only just got here myself.
But I'm sure that like me, you'll find the folk on here very friendly helpful & supportive.
Sean.

Offline yeendy

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Norfolk Newbie
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 09:12:10 AM »
I am in GT Massingham just outside Fakenham

Offline Moorey

  • SOHC Master
  • Posts: 1677
    • View Profile
Re: Norfolk Newbie
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 05:50:41 PM »
Welcome to the forum and have fun.

Offline tom400f

  • SOHC Pro
  • Posts: 743
    • View Profile
Re: Norfolk Newbie
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2018, 10:03:28 AM »
I am in GT Massingham just outside Fakenham

Last primary and all secondary school years + A levels I lived in Sporle. It was a shock moving there from Kew as a 9 1/2 year old... my first day at primary school in the village I couldn't get over that 3 surnames covered a good chunk of the class  :)

But the open skies, the freedom I could enjoy and later going to Kings Lynn for college on my CB175K6 - I came to really love the place.
1978 CB400F2 Yellow
1997 VFR750FV Lapis Blue
2010 VFR800 A9 Silver
2013 Yamaha FZ8 Grey (Son's)

Offline Paul Smith

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Norfolk Newbie
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2018, 07:21:57 PM »
I'm a newbie too, really helpful and freindly peeps on here, looking forward to the summer myself on my 400/4
1975 Honda CB400F
1979 Suzuki GS750
1975 Suzuki GT250
1981 Suzuki TS185
I Just love classic '70's Jap bikes

Offline PatM

  • SOHC Member
  • Posts: 210
  • 2001 R1, Triumph 1200 and the little 400/4!
    • View Profile
Re: Norfolk Newbie
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2018, 06:43:51 AM »
hi a newbie from sunny Norfolk , just about completed my 74 350 four , looking forward to the summer rides

Welcome!