Honda-SOHC
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix
Home
Forum
Help
Gallery
Login
Register
Donations
Aladdin's Cave
Ash's Dropbox
Honda-SOHC
»
SOHC.co.uk Forums
»
CB750
»
Z1 parts.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Z1 parts. (Read 1847 times)
Arch stanton
SOHC Expert
Posts: 425
Z1 parts.
«
on:
May 13, 2018, 07:13:42 AM »
Has anyone bought anything from this site?
I am trying to but I can't make head nor tail of it.
Sean.
Logged
Nurse Julie
1977 CB550/4 Mongrel Brat. 1974 UK 500/4 K1. Honda CD250u.
Grogu
Posts: 8718
Re: Z1 parts.
«
Reply #1 on:
May 13, 2018, 08:37:14 AM »
Send them an email direct, tell them what you want and they will sort it.
Logged
LINK TO MY EBAY PAGE. As many of you know already, I give discount and do post at cost to forum members if you PM me direct.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/julies9731/m.html?item=165142672569&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562
LINK TO MY CB400/4 ENGINE STRIP / ASSESSMENT AND REBUILD...NOW COMPLETE
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,14049.msg112691/topicseen.html#new
Arch stanton
SOHC Expert
Posts: 425
Re: Z1 parts.
«
Reply #2 on:
May 13, 2018, 08:50:09 AM »
Thank you Julie.
I don't know why. But every time I went to pay via PayPal.
When I pressed Confirm. I got directed back to the previous page. Mist annoying!
Sean.
Logged
sprinta
SOHC Expert
Posts: 281
Re: Z1 parts.
«
Reply #3 on:
May 13, 2018, 10:02:05 AM »
I have used them without any problems.
However, as they are based in the USA you will be liable to VAT if the order is over £15 and also import duty if the order is over around the £135 mark.
Andy
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Honda-SOHC
»
SOHC.co.uk Forums
»
CB750
»
Z1 parts.