Honda-SOHC
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix
Home
Forum
Help
Gallery
Login
Register
Donations
Aladdin's Cave
Ash's Dropbox
Honda-SOHC
»
SOHC.co.uk Forums
»
CB350/400
»
Exhaust Collet/Clamp advice
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Exhaust Collet/Clamp advice (Read 10713 times)
Moorey
SOHC Master
Posts: 1677
Re: Exhaust Collet/Clamp advice
«
Reply #15 on:
September 24, 2019, 07:47:25 AM »
Buy her a new toothbrush she missed a bit on the top edge.
Logged
Spitfire
SOHC Master
Posts: 1939
Re: Exhaust Collet/Clamp advice
«
Reply #16 on:
September 24, 2019, 10:26:31 AM »
I am a very lucky man, the kitchen and the oven were brand new at the time and I was allowed to use it for my engine parts, no problem.
Hopefully she will be just as obliging as soon I will be starting to paint F2 engine parts !
Cheers
Dennis
Logged
1976 CB750F
1977 CB750F2 In bits
1964 BSA A65R In bits
THUNDERDOWNUNDER
SOHC Member
Posts: 128
Re: Exhaust Collet/Clamp advice
«
Reply #17 on:
October 25, 2019, 06:08:31 AM »
I just have my collector box warming up in the sun to try and get the down pipes to fit in as they are a little tight . Not that warm today only 21 degrees but it will be too hot to pick up in half an hour . So just thinking if I was trying to cure some paint it gets well over 100 degrees in my roof soon (Oz )
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Honda-SOHC
»
SOHC.co.uk Forums
»
CB350/400
»
Exhaust Collet/Clamp advice