Honda-SOHC
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix
Home
Forum
Help
Gallery
Login
Register
Donations
Aladdin's Cave
Ash's Dropbox
Honda-SOHC
»
Other Stuff
»
Where's My Old Bike?
»
RRR 972N CB500/4
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: RRR 972N CB500/4 (Read 6401 times)
350ducati
Newbie
Posts: 32
RRR 972N CB500/4
«
on:
April 13, 2010, 09:48:08 PM »
Does anyone have this bike? I did a rolling restoration on it the other year. I rather miss it now!
RRR 972N, brown tank, straight bars.
Logged
mick
SOHC Master
Posts: 1464
Re: RRR 972N CB500/4
«
Reply #1 on:
April 15, 2010, 04:46:56 PM »
i've just had a quick look on dvla's website & its taxed till may 2011 so its on the road
, cheers Mick
Logged
350ducati
Newbie
Posts: 32
Re: RRR 972N CB500/4
«
Reply #2 on:
April 15, 2010, 05:29:10 PM »
Thanks Mick, I had checked on there when I managed to remember the reg number. It was in rather good nick so I would expect it to be on the road still
(hopefully!!)
Logged
350ducati
Newbie
Posts: 32
Re: RRR 972N CB500/4
«
Reply #3 on:
November 04, 2012, 11:11:28 PM »
Anyone seen it?
Logged
350ducati
Newbie
Posts: 32
Re: RRR 972N CB500/4
«
Reply #4 on:
September 02, 2013, 03:40:29 PM »
Anyone seen this one yet?
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Honda-SOHC
»
Other Stuff
»
Where's My Old Bike?
»
RRR 972N CB500/4