Honda-SOHC
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix
Home
Forum
Help
Gallery
Login
Register
Donations
Aladdin's Cave
Ash's Dropbox
Honda-SOHC
»
General
»
New Member Introductions
»
Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5 (Read 4936 times)
Tonygcb500750
Newbie
Posts: 3
Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5
«
on:
August 06, 2025, 04:36:55 PM »
Hi All, Thanks for letting me join, TBH ive been on and off the group many times whilst rebuilding both bikes. The information and help has been absolutly great expecially with teh 750 which has been 'difficult'.
Logged
Johnny4428
SOHC Jedi
Posts: 2945
Re: Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5
«
Reply #1 on:
August 07, 2025, 07:08:24 AM »
Hi Tony, nice looking couple of bikes there! Did you have to do a lot of work on them both?
«
Last Edit: August 07, 2025, 10:26:50 AM by Johnny4428
»
Logged
1952 Cymoto on Triumph bicycle.
1961 Matchless G3
1974 Honda CB550K1
1978 Honda CB550K3
1999 ST1100 Pan European 50th Anniversary.
1975,1984,1986 Honda C90’s
1973 Honda CB750K3
1977 Honda CB550 (almost)
Laverda Dave
SOHC Jedi
Posts: 3625
Health is wealth
Re: Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5
«
Reply #2 on:
August 07, 2025, 10:20:23 AM »
Welcome to the forum Tony. A very nice couple of bikes there and in a great setting.
Logged
1977 Rickman Honda CR750
1999 Honda VFR 800FX
1955 750 Dresda Triton
1978 Moto Morini 350 Sport
1978 Honda CB400/4 'The Flying Banana'
1982 Laverda 120 Jota
2020 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
1990 Honda VFR400R NC30
Nurse Julie
1977 CB550/4 Mongrel Brat. 1974 UK 500/4 K1. Honda CD250u.
Grogu
Posts: 8719
Re: Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5
«
Reply #3 on:
August 07, 2025, 10:32:10 AM »
Welcome to the forum Tony.
Logged
LINK TO MY EBAY PAGE. As many of you know already, I give discount and do post at cost to forum members if you PM me direct.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/julies9731/m.html?item=165142672569&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562
LINK TO MY CB400/4 ENGINE STRIP / ASSESSMENT AND REBUILD...NOW COMPLETE
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,14049.msg112691/topicseen.html#new
Athame57
SOHC Master
Posts: 2042
Re: Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5
«
Reply #4 on:
August 07, 2025, 12:30:52 PM »
Welcome here Tony, nice bikes!
Logged
I brake for animals!
1978 CB400F2 named Elen.
neat street
SOHC Expert
Posts: 395
Re: Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5
«
Reply #5 on:
August 08, 2025, 08:34:24 AM »
Welcome to the forum, as you know, lots of valuable expert help here. great people who are happy to help and share.
Logged
CB500 1975
CB750F 1976
KLX250 1983
Lambretta SX200 1979
Mini Mayfair 1984
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Honda-SOHC
»
General
»
New Member Introductions
»
Hi All, New to the forum, I have a 1973 CB500 k1 and a CB750 K5