Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)- sorry it's taken so long to fix
It's either 12 or 14mm, depending on model. See addendum CB550K3.
The 22mm figure is an upside down height from the carb body to the bottom of the float, , not the depth of petrol in the bowl.That's my understanding.
So I tried the method given above and found all 4 carbs seem to hold 27 to 27.5 ml. Just one carb was more than the others by .4 ml.Then I tried putting a clear plastic tubing on each of the carbs. 3 were almost the same with one nearly 4.5 mm less than the others.Is this an issue??.. Dont know, but I will try to adjust it so it's the same as the other carbs. The Kawasaki is very sensitive to fuel level heights which is why I wonder if the honda is also
You got me confused... what carbs is this about: 069A? 627B? 022A? 087A? or PD carbs?