Author Topic: Honda CB750FB  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Otis

  • SOHC Member
  • Posts: 142
    • View Profile
Honda CB750FB
« on: July 28, 2026, 05:45:08 PM »
1981 Model with Reg NUF 624W

Bought it new in 1981 for £1,762.00 from Redhill Motors in Brighton. I remember the day like it was yesterday and felt like I'd won the pools and gone to heaven.

I came off it in 1984 having done circa 30K miles and it coincided with me getting my first company car (actually a Renault 4 van) so I let the bike go cheap to a couple of chaps. I see it survived for a while on MOT checker but just wondered if it rang any bells?
Graham

1972 Honda CB350F
1997 Ducati ST2

Offline SteveD CB500K0

  • Administrator
  • SOHC Jedi
  • Posts: 4661
  • Ride on the Steel Breeze...
    • View Profile
    • Steve's Blog
Re: Honda CB750FB
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2026, 06:38:53 AM »
Ahh, Redhill Motors.

We were regulars up those little wooden steps to the parts department.
1976-79


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1971 CB500K0

Offline cbxman

  • SOHC Member
  • Posts: 103
    • View Profile
Re: Honda CB750FB
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2026, 06:56:28 AM »
Ahh, Redhill Motors.

We were regulars up those little wooden steps to the parts department.
1976-79


Ah...a long time ago I was in there often having ragged my 1965 C100.... New piston and rings please.....I traded in my 1972 CB175 for a 1968 CB250....That was quick back then.

Surprisingly to me there was one of the stores guys who was into Ariel Square Fours and he had a pair of Mag Dynos he sold to me.  It was a fluke.. I asked him he knew where I could find such things ha ha.

Jerry
CB750 K1 1971 Wisconsin, USA
Suzuki GT550 J 1972 Michigan USA
CB360 G5 1975 UK
CBX1000 A 1980 (European Direct Sales)
CB1300 A5, 2005 UK