Author Topic: Auto decompressor cam  (Read 1596 times)

Offline simon.d.hewitt@gmail.com

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Auto decompressor cam
« on: July 31, 2026, 03:34:50 PM »
Does anyone know where I can get Honda CB250RSA 28271428000
Thanks

Offline Johnwebley

  • SOHC Jedi
  • Posts: 3741
    • View Profile
Re: Auto decompressor cam
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2026, 04:39:23 PM »
Try a Google search using part number and description

I assume you have already tried CMSNL and David Silver

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk

lifelong motorcycle rider,and fan

Offline Oddjob

  • SOHC Jedi
  • Posts: 4736
    • View Profile
Re: Auto decompressor cam
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2026, 08:24:20 PM »
Piet parts is listing one. Whether it's still in stock I can't say but contact Peter (the owner) and see if he still has it.

https://pietparts.nl/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Honda-website-partnr-09-04-21.pdf
Kids in a the back seat cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat cause kids.