Honda-SOHC
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix
Home
Forum
Help
Gallery
Login
Register
Donations
Aladdin's Cave
Ash's Dropbox
Honda-SOHC
»
General
»
Announcements
»
Group Meet.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
...
11
12
[
13
]
14
15
16
Go Down
Author
Topic: Group Meet. (Read 92314 times)
Nurse Julie
1977 CB550/4 Mongrel Brat. 1974 UK 500/4 K1. Honda CD250u.
Grogu
Posts: 8718
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #180 on:
June 20, 2015, 09:46:55 PM »
What are you on about, you had a badge !!!! And I don't need one, I know who I am
Logged
LINK TO MY EBAY PAGE. As many of you know already, I give discount and do post at cost to forum members if you PM me direct.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/julies9731/m.html?item=165142672569&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562
LINK TO MY CB400/4 ENGINE STRIP / ASSESSMENT AND REBUILD...NOW COMPLETE
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,14049.msg112691/topicseen.html#new
mike the bike
SOHC Jedi
Posts: 2652
CB400F, Royal Enfield Interceptor.
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #181 on:
June 20, 2015, 09:47:59 PM »
It was easy to guess who you were Julie.
Logged
Where's that 10mm socket got to?
Nurse Julie
1977 CB550/4 Mongrel Brat. 1974 UK 500/4 K1. Honda CD250u.
Grogu
Posts: 8718
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #182 on:
June 20, 2015, 09:49:44 PM »
Yer, I suppose it was Mike
Logged
LINK TO MY EBAY PAGE. As many of you know already, I give discount and do post at cost to forum members if you PM me direct.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/julies9731/m.html?item=165142672569&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562
LINK TO MY CB400/4 ENGINE STRIP / ASSESSMENT AND REBUILD...NOW COMPLETE
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,14049.msg112691/topicseen.html#new
tom400f
SOHC Pro
Posts: 743
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #183 on:
June 20, 2015, 11:07:14 PM »
Aww Julie nice pics you took... but did you download the thumbnails rather than the images themselves? Bit low res
Logged
1978 CB400F2 Yellow
1997 VFR750FV Lapis Blue
2010 VFR800 A9 Silver
2013 Yamaha FZ8 Grey (Son's)
Green1
SOHC Jedi
Posts: 2700
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #184 on:
June 20, 2015, 11:31:47 PM »
I'm glad you said that Tom I got worried for a second I thought I was going blind.
But what I could see looked good.
Mick
Logged
Current bikes
Honda CB750k1 Valley Green Metallic
Honda CB750k1 Candy Gold
Honda CB550k Candy Jade Green
Triumph tiger 800
Aprilia Pegaso 650
Moto guzzi 1200 sport
Kawasaki ZXR400 J
Nurse Julie
1977 CB550/4 Mongrel Brat. 1974 UK 500/4 K1. Honda CD250u.
Grogu
Posts: 8718
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #185 on:
June 21, 2015, 06:11:27 AM »
I obviously still have a bit of learning to do with the camera on the phone
Anyone that wants better quality pic's, PM me with your emails and I will send them over.
Logged
LINK TO MY EBAY PAGE. As many of you know already, I give discount and do post at cost to forum members if you PM me direct.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/julies9731/m.html?item=165142672569&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562
LINK TO MY CB400/4 ENGINE STRIP / ASSESSMENT AND REBUILD...NOW COMPLETE
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,14049.msg112691/topicseen.html#new
tom400f
SOHC Pro
Posts: 743
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #186 on:
June 21, 2015, 09:40:44 AM »
Emailed toy Julie... Offer is to resize them to forum limits and post back. Alternatively if you have a photobucket or flicker account toy can host them there and post links here
Logged
1978 CB400F2 Yellow
1997 VFR750FV Lapis Blue
2010 VFR800 A9 Silver
2013 Yamaha FZ8 Grey (Son's)
UK Pete
SOHC Jedi
Posts: 2696
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #187 on:
June 21, 2015, 11:01:33 AM »
Great pictures julie, it is a real shame i could not make it ,
pete
Logged
Link to my Diecast K0 restoration
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,4827.0.html
Link to sandcast restoration
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,6862.0.html
matthewmosse
SOHC Master
Posts: 2161
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #188 on:
June 21, 2015, 10:30:49 PM »
I might tentatively mention the Calne meet to my better half, she hails from roughly that part of the world and it is near the time we intend to visit her family down there. The kids are kind of at a demanding age so I doubt I'd be taking a bike down there - been on the 500/4 plenty of times to that area but 2 kids and 2 adults is possible on my bike it doesn't leave room for luggage even if I got the bike ready on time. Looks like those that could make it had a great day. Maybe next year, depends on how long the terrible 2's last.
Logged
Got a 500/4 with rust and a sidecar and loadsa bits. nice and original and been round the clock
mike the bike
SOHC Jedi
Posts: 2652
CB400F, Royal Enfield Interceptor.
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #189 on:
June 22, 2015, 08:58:35 PM »
My 2nd attempt at photos
Logged
Where's that 10mm socket got to?
mike the bike
SOHC Jedi
Posts: 2652
CB400F, Royal Enfield Interceptor.
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #190 on:
June 22, 2015, 08:59:01 PM »
Blimey, it worked
Logged
Where's that 10mm socket got to?
Green1
SOHC Jedi
Posts: 2700
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #191 on:
June 22, 2015, 09:11:30 PM »
See my tent was plenty big enough
Mick
Logged
Current bikes
Honda CB750k1 Valley Green Metallic
Honda CB750k1 Candy Gold
Honda CB550k Candy Jade Green
Triumph tiger 800
Aprilia Pegaso 650
Moto guzzi 1200 sport
Kawasaki ZXR400 J
mike the bike
SOHC Jedi
Posts: 2652
CB400F, Royal Enfield Interceptor.
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #192 on:
June 22, 2015, 09:12:31 PM »
Could have got an entire family of Somalis in there
Logged
Where's that 10mm socket got to?
Green1
SOHC Jedi
Posts: 2700
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #193 on:
June 22, 2015, 09:18:26 PM »
how did you know that's were I got it from.
Logged
Current bikes
Honda CB750k1 Valley Green Metallic
Honda CB750k1 Candy Gold
Honda CB550k Candy Jade Green
Triumph tiger 800
Aprilia Pegaso 650
Moto guzzi 1200 sport
Kawasaki ZXR400 J
tom400f
SOHC Pro
Posts: 743
Re: Group Meet.
«
Reply #194 on:
June 22, 2015, 09:26:15 PM »
I did remark at the time who had the b@lls to turn up on a Superdream.
Logged
1978 CB400F2 Yellow
1997 VFR750FV Lapis Blue
2010 VFR800 A9 Silver
2013 Yamaha FZ8 Grey (Son's)
Print
Pages:
1
...
11
12
[
13
]
14
15
16
Go Up
« previous
next »
Honda-SOHC
»
General
»
Announcements
»
Group Meet.