Author Topic: I want one of these.  (Read 4168 times)

Offline Tiny Tim

  • SOHC Member
  • Posts: 206
    • View Profile
I want one of these.
« on: September 26, 2015, 07:08:54 PM »

Offline royhall

  • SOHC Jedi
  • Posts: 3454
  • Keep biking I'm not quite bankrupt yet
    • View Profile
Re: I want one of these.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 09:41:48 AM »
Bet that pisses the anglers off. ;D
Current bikes:
TriBsa CCM 350 Twin
Honda CB350F in Candy Bacchus Olive
Honda CB750F2 in Candy Apple Red
Yamaha MT07 (2026) in Black
Triumph T100C
Suzuki GS1000HC
Honda CB450K0 Black Bomber
Honda CB750K5 in Planet Blue Metallic

Offline MCTID

  • SOHC Pro
  • Posts: 614
    • View Profile
Re: I want one of these.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 01:30:06 PM »
Best thing is that when they seize (and they do) you don't get slung up the road.

now.....where's my ear defenders while I replay it..........
Now: 2008 CB1300S, CB750K4, 1970 Bonneville. Various other 1960's 650 Triumph T120's/ TR6's/ TR6C's (all in bits...many, many bits unfortunately). Previous: 2007 CB600FA, 1976 CB500 Four. BMW F800ST. GS750E. ZZR1100. CB1300 (2). ZXR1200S. VFR800. CB750 Nighthawk. CX500. XS500 Yam. Suzuki GT500. BSA A10. Various Lambrettas. Zundapp Bella (honest).