Honda-SOHC
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix
Home
Forum
Help
Gallery
Login
Register
Donations
Aladdin's Cave
Ash's Dropbox
Honda-SOHC
»
SOHC.co.uk Forums
»
Project Board
»
Another project ... a 400 four
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Another project ... a 400 four (Read 22170 times)
MarkCR750
Professional half wit and member
SOHC Master
Posts: 1187
Re: Another project ... a 400 four
«
Reply #30 on:
October 01, 2016, 08:50:11 AM »
There's a hint of CR750 in that colour scheme, looks great, nice job!
Logged
Triumph Scrambler 1200X
CCM 604 dual sport
1977 K7 CR750
Ducati 900SS
James Captain 197 x2
Norman Nippy 50cc
"Eff yir gitten awvestear yir gooin te farst"
Sir J.Stewart.
Pops400
SOHC Member
Posts: 215
I haven't a clue what I'm doing...
Re: Another project ... a 400 four
«
Reply #31 on:
October 19, 2016, 08:21:18 PM »
Fantastic looking machine. Agree it's a bit of a shame to have chopped such a complete bike, but it does look great and I (obviously) understand the connection to finishing his Dad's intentions. Love it.
Great looking work. It's given me seat envy for my own project.
Logged
And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know.
dieffe
SOHC Member
Posts: 121
Re: Another project ... a 400 four
«
Reply #32 on:
October 26, 2016, 09:36:48 PM »
Here's a quick video.
https://youtu.be/H2tbvaaAx7M
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Honda-SOHC
»
SOHC.co.uk Forums
»
Project Board
»
Another project ... a 400 four