Honda-SOHC
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix
Home
Forum
Help
Gallery
Login
Register
Donations
Aladdin's Cave
Ash's Dropbox
Honda-SOHC
»
SOHC.co.uk Forums
»
CB350/400
»
wishful thinking or what!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: wishful thinking or what! (Read 5462 times)
ka-ja
ken
SOHC Pro
Posts: 764
yoshi 460
wishful thinking or what!
«
on:
March 05, 2016, 07:45:51 PM »
Could not resist this one!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CB-400-4-Giuliara-TwoFour-Seat-/231860113591?hash=item35fbf090b7:g:MZ4AAOSwzgRWyct7
Logged
nice bike,nothing in the bank
mike the bike
SOHC Jedi
Posts: 2652
CB400F, Royal Enfield Interceptor.
Re: wishful thinking or what!
«
Reply #1 on:
March 05, 2016, 09:07:38 PM »
"it needs repaired" ha ha
Logged
Where's that 10mm socket got to?
Pops400
SOHC Member
Posts: 215
I haven't a clue what I'm doing...
Re: wishful thinking or what!
«
Reply #2 on:
April 27, 2016, 10:39:06 PM »
Paid a tenner for one with a couple of small tears, just so I had something to sit on, earlier this year. (The original seat was complete toast.)
Might have to put it on fleabay for big money, according to this.
Logged
And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Honda-SOHC
»
SOHC.co.uk Forums
»
CB350/400
»
wishful thinking or what!