Author Topic: Why I like Yahoo.jp !  (Read 1204 times)

Online AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Why I like Yahoo.jp !
« on: May 23, 2016, 10:16:46 AM »
All these including  a photocopy of rare as R.H. Sh*te parts manual. All for 22 quid ! ..... for the ' 68 CD125A

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline JamesH

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Why I like Yahoo.jp !
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 12:27:13 PM »
Friggin awesome

Offline Honda Al

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 05:48:51 PM »
That is amazing. What is the link? How does it work? I could need this in my life (although the wife would beg to differ!)  ;)
I love a Honda. Proud father of a 2000 Honda CBR929 Fireblade and 1972 Honda CB500 K1. Oh, and two children!

Online AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 09:17:14 AM »
That is amazing. What is the link? How does it work? I could need this in my life (although the wife would beg to differ!)  ;)

Unless you have someone out there to bid and ship it's difficult to bid and you will get stuffed by customs,  VAT, Parcelforce, third party services that bid on your behalf. There is no eBay in Japan, just Yahoo Auctions. There is often no logic either . I saw the same guy selling a rolled 750 K0 rear wheel and 750K0  speedo . they went for about 75 and 500 quid respectively ( prices would have been the opposite way round over in the States)

http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal