Author Topic: Second hand dealer  (Read 724 times)

Offline Colonial-Clive (yindi)

• Colonial_clive
  • SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
Second hand dealer
« on: September 13, 2016, 10:02:50 AM »
Found this site yesterday in Italy seems to have mostly 500/550 and 400 stuff even tank badges!

www.motostoria.it

Offline Menno

• SOHC Expert
  • www.tanklackieren.de
    • View Profile
Re: Second hand dealer
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 11:32:42 AM »
Well, after looking at their prices I think they would rather keep the suff themselves.

Offline Colonial-Clive (yindi)

• Colonial_clive
  • SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 11:50:30 AM »
Have you seen the prices from the good ol us of A add shipping it's far more than this place

Online AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 12:16:51 PM »
Well, after looking at their prices I think they would rather keep the suff themselves.

Sometimes you just have to pay the price Menno if it's a rare part. You have quite a few people in Germany who are very reasonable and moreover very honourable and trustworthy (I got most of my CB250/350K parts from Germany), a lot better than here. Also DK can sometimes either be incredibly reasonable or downright expensive. Sadly, our 'hobby' is becoming fast becoming  an very expensive one. If it happens to have a K0 after it you can multiply the cost by Pi +  over a later model part. To be fair to our old mate 'bikepusher', he tends to have good condition stuff and start it off on eBay low ..then it's up to you if you want to bid a mugs price for it. Get the feeling with Freddie that if you complained to him you would be given short shrift and a flea in your ear.
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Piki

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 12:42:58 PM »
Crazy Prices..............or Corleone prices.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Chris400F

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 01:03:41 PM »
You could look at this place too. They even have a button you can click to get the site in English.
http://www.cb-four.de/cgi-bin/shop/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal