Author Topic: Pyrenees Spain  (Read 632 times)

Offline paulbaker1954

• SOHC Pro
  • I'll just be 5 minutes dear!!
    • View Profile
Pyrenees Spain
« on: March 30, 2017, 12:24:42 AM »
May be off topic but not sure where else to post

I am off on a solo thrash around the Spanish Pyrenees late May and just wondered if anyone can recommend good camp sites/biker friendly hotels

I am mainly looking for places to stop over where I am likely to bump in to fellow bikers for a beer or Two in the evenings

Not sure I can stand my own company for 10 days

Of course if anyone else is heading that way ( or knows anyone else heading that way )!atvsame time be good to be in contact

I will be there from May27 to June 4

Sadly not taking the 4 and opting for the Yamaha Tracer as my choice of steed
If you think there's light at the end of the tunnel it's usually another train !!

2016 Yamaha MT09 Tracer
1971 Honda CB500 Four K0

Offline Piki

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrenees Spain
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 08:25:16 AM »
Hello there, what zone of Pirynees?

Offline Rickman88

• SOHC Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 06:33:43 PM »
May be off topic but not sure where else to post

I am off on a solo thrash around the Spanish Pyrenees late May and just wondered if anyone can recommend good camp sites/biker friendly hotels

I am mainly looking for places to stop over where I am likely to bump in to fellow bikers for a beer or Two in the evenings

Not sure I can stand my own company for 10 days

Of course if anyone else is heading that way ( or knows anyone else heading that way )!atvsame time be good to be in contact

I will be there from May27 to June 4

Sadly not taking the 4 and opting for the Yamaha Tracer as my choice of steed

Hi,

I recommend you Girona and Costa Brava, there are small towns really nice (I live 100km from there)

Offline paulbaker1954

• SOHC Pro
  • I'll just be 5 minutes dear!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 01:17:34 AM »
Hello there, what zone of Pirynees?

Starting from Santander and heading down to north of Barcelona area to meet up with son who is down there climbing so I was thinking of heading to Pamplona area for day 1 then gradually dropping down via Andorra. No fixed agenda so I guess I will cover pretty much all the SPanish Pyrenees
If you think there's light at the end of the tunnel it's usually another train !!

2016 Yamaha MT09 Tracer
1971 Honda CB500 Four K0

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal