Author Topic: Good news for once  (Read 1117 times)

Offline kevski

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
Good news for once
« on: May 16, 2017, 06:14:36 AM »
For a change some good news, Ian Brady is dead, long overdue, unfortunately he took the location of Keith Bennets body with him, they should have tortured that out of him years ago.

Offline hairygit

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Good news for once
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 10:27:08 AM »
Actually I would be happier if he were still alive, so he could suffer more time in prison, wonder if Buck House flunkeys would have sent him a telegram at 100? He and the evil bitch only missed being hanged by a matter of months!

Sent from my X6pro using Tapatalk

If it's got tits or wheels, it's hassle, if it's got both, RUN!!!

Offline Mag1

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 05:49:28 PM »
Was he not held in his own wing, so no one could get near him or do any damage to his worthless figure. Hunan rights my arse, people like that should never get any and be thrown into a hole with wild snakes for a slow death.
Honda CB750K7 1977
Yamaha XS750e 1977
Vespa 100 (being restored)

Offline royhall

• SOHC Jedi
  • Keep biking I'm not quite bankrupt yet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 06:02:07 PM »
I'm sensing a bit of dislike on here. Dead Brady 8) 8)
Current bikes:
TriBsa CCM 350 Twin
Honda CB350F in Candy Bacchus Olive
Honda CB750F2 in Candy Apple Red
Triumph Trident 660 in Black/White
Triumph T100C
Suzuki GS1000HC
Honda CB450K0 Black Bomber
Honda CB750K5 in Planet Blue Metallic (Current Project)

Offline steff750

• SOHC Expert
  • THE POWER OF DREAMS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 07:00:26 PM »
yes very good news ,now get rid of the rest of them

Offline hairygit

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 08:31:58 PM »
All these protests about the pm saying ministers can have a vote on bringing back fox hunting is she's re elected. Why not use prisoners on life sentences instead, gets rid of vermin and satisfies the hooray Henry set's bloodlust! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
If it's got tits or wheels, it's hassle, if it's got both, RUN!!!

Offline Mag1

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 09:25:18 PM »
All these protests about the pm saying ministers can have a vote on bringing back fox hunting is she's re elected. Why not use prisoners on life sentences instead, gets rid of vermin and satisfies the hooray Henry set's bloodlust! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I like that idea, maybe use wolves to hunt them instead of dogs, they can crush bone and love a fight :).

On a serious note, I remember when they started letting Brady out on the moors to find some of the bodies a few years ago, buts it's the mother of one of the boys he murdered where she was pleddiing Brady to disclose his body, but that bastard never disclosed where they buried him. All she wanted to do is take her son home and know he was there. Poor women
Honda CB750K7 1977
Yamaha XS750e 1977
Vespa 100 (being restored)

Offline matthewmosse

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2017, 11:47:34 PM »
Good riddance to bad rubbish, hope Huntley and Mark Bridger follow him soon. I live uncomfortably close to the latter scumbags former patch. Total waste of the air to let em breathe. Sadly the downside of the death sentence is that sometimes the law gets it wrong, but again sometimes there is no real doubt and its really hard to oppose disposing of such irediemable scum, they cannot be fixed or let out again so keeping them alive seems a waste.
Got a 500/4 with rust and a sidecar and loadsa bits. nice and original and been round the clock

Offline mike the bike

• SOHC Jedi
  • CB400F, Royal Enfield Interceptor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 09:15:36 PM »
Strangely enough, I'm reading John Grisham 's "The confession".  It's about a guy on death row falsely accused of abduction and murder, about to get executed when the real killer confesses to the crime.
Although in Brady 's case its more clear cut so he should be topped to save taxpayers money but I  don't think we can turn the clock back.   This isn't Texas.
Where's that 10mm socket got to?

Offline petermigreen

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 09:39:45 PM »
This isn't Texas.
It's not?? Damnit, I'll have to take my stetson back. Yeehaa.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal