General > Announcements

Crich classic bike show - FEEDBACK

<< < (2/4) > >>

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: petermigreen on July 05, 2017, 08:41:21 AM ---"Sorry the Honda section is full up" really!?
+1 on the headlight sticker. Most of mine still on there.

--- End quote ---
You old boys don't do enough miles, I stuck mine to the flies and the sticker came off no problem with the flies attached 😊 😊 😊

Clunker:

--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on July 05, 2017, 08:44:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: petermigreen on July 05, 2017, 08:41:21 AM ---"Sorry the Honda section is full up" really!?

--- End quote ---
You old boys don't do enough miles, I stuck mine to the flies and the sticker came off no problem with the flies attached 😊 😊 😊

--- End quote ---

You should post that in the Tips & Tricks section under Bug Splat Removal ;D

Rozabikes Tim:

--- Quote from: Clunker on July 05, 2017, 08:50:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on July 05, 2017, 08:44:46 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You should post that in the Tips & Tricks section under Bug Splat Removal ;D

--- End quote ---

Simple for me job 1001 on resto!

MrDavo:
You guys must ride with your lights on, my headlamp sticker came straight off and is now stuck on the garage window with all manner of old passes etc. Because my back light is falling to bits inside (another post for another day - I need a new one) I only have a working brake light when the lights are off, otherwise I get both at once. Must sort it before the MOT!

Re 5mph over the cobbles, some bikes are very hard to ride at 5mph, Goldies spring to mind, aren't they geared for around 70mph in first?, plus they have clipons, rearsets and lumpy cams. Most volunteers at a tramway museum won't appreciate that. That 750 Norton race bike I had on the road briefly was very hard to ride sub 30mph for the same reasons, but I never fancied explaining that to a copper.

I thought the organisation worked well on the whole, the guy on the gate needed a table (maybe Julie nicked it, she had one) so he didn't have to spread all the passes etc on the floor to look for mine, lucky it wasn't windy, and the prizegiving didn't happen where and when we were told, if at all. Nothing on their website, I voted for that massive old BSA V twin.

Nurse Julie:
Me Sir, I would never nick a table, honestly  ;) ;) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version