Author Topic: Anyone interested in a couple of CB450's ? (Not mine !!!) & PRR 750  (Read 518 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
I have sold quite a few CB72/77 spares at autojumbles this year and really nice bloke bought quite a few  parts off me, as he's seriously collecting lots of them. He told me yesterday he has a UK '66 Black Bomber CB450K0 that's completely original and he would sell if anyone interested as he's just bought a stash of CB72/77's and needs the space/cash for his smaller bike resto's. Not seen the bike but if anyone in the UK is interested then I could pass on details. He also has a later CB450  that he bought from D.K. Motorcycles  as 'weather seized' but turned out one of pistons had disintegrated....so engine needs serious attention. He's in Lincolnshire.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 07:32:50 AM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone interested in a couple of CB450's ? (Not mine !!!) & PRR 750
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 07:32:29 AM »
Another guy (who is a classic car trader) also told me he has a PRR CB750.  If anyone is interested I have his details.
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal