Author Topic: CB350F Aftermarket 4 into 4 exhaust. NOW GONE.  (Read 572 times)

Offline gtmdriver

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
CB350F Aftermarket 4 into 4 exhaust. NOW GONE.
« on: September 16, 2017, 08:18:08 PM »
When I bought my CB350F it had non-standard 4 into 4 pipes fitted. I was told, by the seller, that it was an American aftermarket system but I have been unable to confirm this or identify the manufacturer.

The system needs a good clean up and, like many aftermarket products, needs a bit of fiddling to fit but it does fit and it does work.

In my opinion it looks and sounds a lot better than the 4 into 1 aftermarket systems available for this bike. The whole point of the CB350F was the 4 separate exhaust pipes.

I have now managed to find a pattern replica system for my bike so the original set up is surplus to requirements.

If you are prepared to collect it you can have it for nothing. I live near Chester le Street, County Durham.

It has been suggested by a couple of forum members here and in the US that the system is actually made up from CB350F downpipes and CB550F silencers. That may well be the case. Either way the comments above still apply.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 10:11:16 AM by gtmdriver »

Offline kevski

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
Re: CB350F Aftermarket 4 into 4 exhaust. FREE if you pick it up!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 08:06:30 AM »
Looks like its been made up using 350 downpipes and 550 mufflers is there no numbers stamped on it, i would have had them but to far to come from Cambridgeshire.

Offline gtmdriver

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
Re: CB350F Aftermarket 4 into 4 exhaust. FREE if you pick it up!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 10:00:24 PM »
That's definitely a possibility.

Someone on the USA website suggested something similar.

I'll modify my post.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal