General > Out & About

Out and about today

<< < (2/4) > >>

Moorey:
Yes a lovely bright day but I made the mistake of not putting thicker gloves on. I got about 50 miles out and thought bugger this I am just not enjoying it. So made my way back home via Sherburn in Elmet [ Sqiuires ] for tea. Lesson learned from here on in its winter gear. Anyone fitted heated grips on . As these bikes are not exactly overflowing with electric.

petermigreen:

--- Quote from: Green1 on October 29, 2017, 07:50:09 PM ---You lucky duck. Both bikes look great  8) Iv spent my weekend laying new flooring and missed the good weather

--- End quote ---
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy ;)

Green1:
I will be the first to admit it to much work has made me very dull.
I have no enthusiasm at the moment I get as far as looking at the bikes but can't be arsed to put the gear on and get them out.

paul G:

--- Quote from: Trigger on October 29, 2017, 08:39:12 PM ---Did my little bit of tinkering stop it from smoking  ;) and is the bloody thing run in yet.

--- End quote ---
Top job Graham gets better with every mile👍👍 hopefully we get a few decent days over the winter when I can get it out.

paul G:

--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on October 29, 2017, 08:22:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Green1 on October 29, 2017, 07:50:09 PM ---You lucky duck. Both bikes look great  8) Iv spent my weekend laying new flooring and missed the good weather

--- End quote ---
I got up close and personal with a red Honda today, unfortunately it was the lawnmower  :'( :'( Your bikes both look great Paul.

--- End quote ---
;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version