SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

CB400f Supersport Restomod... so far.

<< < (6/6)

Integra99:

Cheers Paul,

You can buy a mech converter, I have one on my XS750 and it then wires into the tacho on the Daytona's. I'm running a GPS one on this bike.. not tried it yet so hopefully works but wanted really clean lines.

Pog:
Hi, newbie here, love the wheels/tyres combinations, could I ask what rim/ tyres you managed to fit without clearance problems . my base project has 100 section front and rear on standard rims which look iffy !
I was hoping for 2.5 (poss 2.75 ) rear and 2.15 front ?

Thanks in advance

Pete

Integra99:

Hey sorry if I missed your reply, so I'm running 2.5 and 2.1 front rims,  100r and 110f tyres .. !  I wanted a 120 rear but advised handling not so good!

Golfcarmad:
Hi again,I have been looking at my comstar wheels I think they may need some work to get them in a good looking useable condition. I see d silver has rims n spokes,I wondered what/whose rims you have fitted as they look good Tks again Paul

Integra99:

Cheers mate.. yes rims are 2.1 and 2.5 Excel rims. oversize spokes so had to drill the original hubs a little.

Some work since the last update.. finally up and running and MOT'd!  A couple of niggles then off to paint! And then the kickback show..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version