Author Topic: Bimota HB1 frame info wanted!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1656 times)

Offline hb1 fan

• View Profile
Bimota HB1 frame info wanted!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 04, 2007, 05:28:33 AM »
Now that my triplets are 3 1/2 and my building(shop) is finally up, its time to get back on track. Once upon a time I was looking for any frame info on this beautiful bike. I want to build one for myself and as a tribute to Mr. Tamburinni. I only want to do it as precise as possible. So I need some actual  frame and tube dimensions. So, if anyone out there knows where there is an actual bike they can measure for me, it would be greatly appreciated. I think the survivors are in Switzerland, Germany, Italy and maybe France. I already have the book and all that is available on the net. None of it has any true dimensions so far.

Thanks gents in advance for any help,
Rick

Offline Voxonda

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Bimota HB1 frame info wanted!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 02:24:24 PM »
Now that my triplets are 3 1/2 and my building(shop) is finally up, its time to get back on track. Once upon a time I was looking for any frame info on this beautiful bike. I want to build one for myself and as a tribute to Mr. Tamburinni. I only want to do it as precise as possible. So I need some actual  frame and tube dimensions. So, if anyone out there knows where there is an actual bike they can measure for me, it would be greatly appreciated. I think the survivors are in Switzerland, Germany, Italy and maybe France. I already have the book and all that is available on the net. None of it has any true dimensions so far.

Thanks gents in advance for any help,
Rick

Please, build me one!!!!!
Cheers, Rob
Better sorry for failing than for the lack of trying.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal