SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

Air filter case washer 17318-323-010

<< < (5/7) > >>

Nurse Julie:
I think Oddjob has answered this question but it isn't fitted to our UK CB500/4 K1. The parts fiches are not to be believed at times 😁😁😁.

Seabeowner:
I think it was possibly dropped before the K1s, but it does show on all the parts lists K0, K1, K2.
One thing I have never seen is a rubber bit over the front top of the air cleaner shown on the p/l.
17315-323-000. According the parts list it was fitted to countries A, D, E, F. Clauss Studios sell it.

petermigreen:

--- Quote from: Seabeowner on August 14, 2018, 11:19:46 AM ---I think it was possibly dropped before the K1s, but it does show on all the parts lists K0, K1, K2.
One thing I have never seen is a rubber bit over the front top of the air cleaner shown on the p/l.
17315-323-000. According the parts list it was fitted to countries A, D, E, F. Clauss Studios sell it.

--- End quote ---
My 500 has that rubber piece. May also have the metal plate as well, need to check.

petermigreen:
Just for Seabeowner

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Can't make out the flat plate but seem to recall one? ???
Peter

sye:
Here's the result of my efforts, all dimensions are correct although it could look a little prettier I suppose. Fits fine and seems to do the job. Just waiting a day or so for the paint to dry fully and then assemble.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version