Other Stuff > Misc / Open

The Covid Thread

<< < (27/28) > >>

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: Charlie J on March 18, 2021, 07:54:30 PM --- (Attachment Link)

Got my COVID vaccine today. Should I be worried?

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/64/04/53959FA8-02E0-4F56-89CA-9A7F13AAE6C2/IMG_5107.jpeg

--- End quote ---
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Bryanj:
Definately with those welsh bus drivers

royhall:

mike the bike:
Had the first one but, having listened to advice,  trying my best to avoid buses.

Cappodimonte:
Amazing the things you look at when a bit of free time rolls in, some of the posts in this COVID Thread have had me in stitches through laughter. Whilst on about COVID, a neighbour of mine was acting as a parking steward at the local Jibby jabby centre at Bicester Heritage when a black BMW turned up followed by three police cars sirens blaring, that blocked it in with armed officers jumping out surrounding the Beemer, yelling instructions to the driver. The line of ‘to be Jabbed’ customers looked on in astonishment as this was going on. When the lady passenger in the car who was in her 70’s slowly emerged with handbag in hand explained she was only being transported for her COVID jab by her son who was being intensely scrutinised by the Police. He was detained and her let go. Turned out the car was similar to one used in nefarious activity. Once all was established as being okay the cops left leaving matey looking at a lot of people eyeing him up with suspicion. Who said life was boring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version