SOHC.co.uk Forums > The Black Bomber Board

Tacho cable clip.

<< < (3/3)

royhall:
I entirely agree on that Ash with CMS being the worst offender. Why can I buy a mudguard and seat from a country like Vietnam that fit perfectly first time but every pattern part that CMS or DSS supply require hours of work to get to fit. It's clear to me that these parts are never test fitted to the intended bike or they would know they don't fit. Remember the fiasco with the 350F exhausts, who thought those welds were acceptable before shipping them out for chroming and sale, madness. As for CMS, well I give up with them they are useless. They just advertised the plastic front mudguard rings as grey then sent black. When questioned about it they told me I had the wrong part number and I should be using black (on a silver mudguard with silver cables) then refused to take them back. The black ones are for the later chrome mudguard with black cables. That's the last straw with me and CMS unless I simply cannot get the parts anywhere else. I would like to say that the pattern part rant is over, but it probably isn't. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version