SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB750

Exhausted working this problem.

<< < (2/3) > >>

K2-K6:
Is it the one the pairs cylinders 1+4 then 2+3 together?

I can get a look at a K6 frame vs a F2 to see relative difference,  if any, of sidestand braket but not until Monday, if that's any use.

Grumpyfck:
If you mean do they cross over, they appear to do the pair on each side. I am a complete beginner at this, with little knowledge on the different models. Learning as I go.

K2-K6:
Think they are "notable" for pairing the centre two to left hand side of bike and outer two to the rhs of bike. 

Have a go plugging the headers on in that orientation to see what you get, that's if all the pipes are separate and not welded into collector.

Grumpyfck:
That is information that might be something,  thank you! Last week a pulled out a large bracket. Knew it was important, could work out what it did? Googled, read, nothing. Tonight research on the exhaust flagged it up as the muffler mounting bracket! Might be helpful too 🤣

As I said, novice!

K2-K6:
Technically that's the right way to pair a 4 cylinder into 2, most that made them didn't bother but seem to remember Jardine promoting that as their selling point in the dim and distant past.

We'll find out though,  let us know how you get on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version