General > Announcements

Covid 19

<< < (2/5) > >>

Spitfire:
Very scary stuff, great to hear of people like you recovering but so sad that so many have not, as you say wearing a mask and taking precautions is a small price to pay.

Cheers

Dennis

mike the bike:
That's a close call, glad you're ok and on the mend.

philward:
Speedy recovery Chris - scary stuff. We are self isolating as the daughter has tested positive and we are in her childing bubble. Week into isolation and no symptoms so far - I'm lucky as I have no underlying health issues.
You'll soon be back on the bikes!

Rozabikes Tim:
Take care mate. A close call but well done getting through it when others not so lucky.
Trust your wife has been OK?

I feel personally, that the virus is getting closer and more real for so many. During the initial outbreak, we knew of few people directly effected in our area. Now a case in my daughter's school and virtually everyday more news just like yours, of people you know.

Scarey times.

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
High Chris a very encouraging outcome I hope you continue to recover completely from Covid 19 over the next few weeks.

My wife & I lost a close friend who was 76 yrs old  to Covid in March  2020 she  died at home literally as the Ambulance arrived at her door.

Keep safe

Ted

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version