SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB350/400

Tyres

<< < (2/4) > >>

bobv7:
I have used Bridgestone BT45s on a wide range of bikes and they worked well, plus their profile would match that of the original ones Honda fitted which you may or may not think important.

waffey:
Just ordered a pair K82 from Demon Tweeks, seem to be quite cheap compared to other sites

https://www.demon-tweeks.com/uk/search/shop-by/q/k82/

i wont get then until 21st December though  :(

AndyD:
Thanks all,
Must admit I'm struggling a bit to decide!
Looks like I an get ME77's quite quickly and they do have a familiar look to them from years ago on bigger bikes, but maybe not the most classic appearance.
Dunlops look to be on long lead time and I'm keen to get the wheels back on the bike, haven't looked at BT45s but will do shortly
Guess then it's take a stab time and pick one and get them on order - if so looks like it may well be the ME77's as M&P (thanks Bryan for the steer) appear to have them available and at reasonable cost along with inner tubes and rim tapes etc.

Cheers,
Andy

Green1:
I had the ME22 on my CD250u great tyre always pushed to hard and out performed the bike.

bobv7:
I think that is going to be true of just about any modern tyre fitted to our older bikes. Mine stops and handles a lot better than those I rode back when they were new.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version