Author Topic: CR750 exhausts - works replica  (Read 2163 times)

Offline lordmoonpie

• If he's not in action, he's in traction...
    • View Profile
    • Moonpie
CR750 exhausts - works replica
« on: January 26, 2010, 08:03:21 PM »
I have a final two sets of CR750 works replica exhausts due in about 3-4 weeks time. They will go straight out for sale so if anyone is interested up front, you can contact me using the PM system here. The exhausts are patterned directly off a genuine set of works CR750 4 into 4 exhausts and are the best non-genuine replicas I've ever seen. Well the proof is in the pudding as I used them on my own CR750 which you can see below.

The exhausts are straight through megas with the correct rolled megaphone lip. They come as a set of headers and a set of megas so you can choose whether to make a bolt up collar to join the two or to weld them up as one end to end pipe like I did. They will also require a simple bracket making each side to attach them to your frame. Mine hook into the footrests with a small piece of steel plate.

The exhausts are available for
Beware of those who fall at your feet - they may be reaching for the corner of the rug...

Offline Seamus

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
Re: CR750 exhausts - works replica
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 11:32:06 PM »
Still love that paintjob.  :)

I guess that the US folk will rip your arm off for those.

Good luck with the sale

Offline lordmoonpie

• If he's not in action, he's in traction...
    • View Profile
    • Moonpie
Re: CR750 exhausts - works replica
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 10:03:08 AM »
Yeah - most of the CR750 building seems to be going on in the USA these days. It's good becasue it creates parts like these exhausts and other stuff but a pain for shipping if you're selling on. Where's all the Brit CR750s eh?  ;D
Beware of those who fall at your feet - they may be reaching for the corner of the rug...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal