Other Stuff > Where's My Old Bike?

WFU 84J...... CB750/4 UK K0/K1

<< < (2/4) > >>

Nurse Julie:
3 years ago

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on January 01, 2024, 10:59:45 PM ---Here's the bike when it was new, it just so happens it was bought new from a dealer in Boston, Lincolnshire. The original owner and his son still live local to me, I'm about 10 miles from Boston. I've sent the son a message and hopefully he well get back to me.

--- End quote ---

Is that the shop Chris R used to buy his bikes from and the elderly  owner still does machining/welding for him Julie?

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on January 02, 2024, 11:31:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on January 01, 2024, 10:59:45 PM ---Here's the bike when it was new, it just so happens it was bought new from a dealer in Boston, Lincolnshire. The original owner and his son still live local to me, I'm about 10 miles from Boston. I've sent the son a message and hopefully he well get back to me.

--- End quote ---

Is that the shop Chris R used to buy his bikes from and the elderly  owner still does machining/welding for him Julie?

--- End quote ---
No idea Ash, all I do know is that the shop was called Chattertons, in Boston.

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on January 02, 2024, 12:07:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on January 02, 2024, 11:31:43 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
No idea Ash, all I do know is that the shop was called Chattertons, in Boston.

--- End quote ---

No the place in Boston was  Coupland Motorcycles (local 5 star Honda dealer) chap called Jim

Nurse Julie:
Chattertons was in Sibsy, just outside Boston and this is the chap that owned it. But me not being a true Lincolnshire Yellow Belly, just an import, I have no knowledge of bike dealers back then, or now TBH 😂😂😂
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Chatterton

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version