Other Stuff > Tricks & Tips

Internet Luddites.

<< < (2/3) > >>

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):

--- Quote from: SteveD CB500K0 on October 25, 2021, 12:45:29 PM ---You seem to be confusing Facebook with a trusted platform…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

My Bad.lol

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):

--- Quote from: oldboy on October 25, 2021, 01:08:06 PM ---Nurse Julie is not an unusual name, and I do trust you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

If you Google Nurse Julie   it will probably be the wrong Nurse in the pictures . ;D ;D

My internet censorship settings help me avert such mishaps.

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: oldboy on October 25, 2021, 01:08:06 PM ---Nurse Julie is not an unusual name, and I do trust you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---
Apologies for casting aspersions 😔😔😔
But yes, I agree with you totally. Unfortunately, the scammers on these sites lead others to distrust people like myself who try really hard with the only intention being to help someone out by keeping these old bikes on the road. That's social media for you I suppose though. It has its good points but also has a lot of bad points.

oldboy:
I did not distrust you for one minute Julie, how could I with the pictures that have come up when googling "nurses"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: oldboy on October 25, 2021, 01:39:44 PM ---I did not distrust you for one minute Julie, how could I with the pictures that have come up when googling "nurses"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version