SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

The rebirth of Lazarus

<< < (3/82) > >>

Bryanj:
To fit the 550 you need the rh rear engine plate whichhas the clutch cable mount on it

mickwinf:
cheers Bryan, yes i have a spare one of those but not sure what to do yet, probably depends on what the insides of the engines look like. The engine is fighting me at the moment but should be out shortly.

mickwinf:
Thanks Ken that would be great, will probably be needing some main bearing shells........

mickwinf:
Lazarus is now stripped down to the frame, some things were suprisingly easy to remove, like the swing arm pivot was well greased and in good condition where others, as expected were seized and rusty and unwilling to leave their positions. The frame seems to be solid under the surface rust so hopeful it will be ok, engine is still in one lump, although i destroyed the sprocket cover that has the clutch adjusting mech in it, if anyone has a spare for sale let me know.

Bryanj:
I have a spare untidy one, without adjuster you canhave forĀ£10 plus postage BUT i cant get at it for 2 weeks as my mate has just gone into isolation before a kneereplacement opp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version