Other Stuff > Misc / Open

My first ride on the 400/4 more like an Ealing Comedy!

<< < (3/14) > >>

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):

--- Quote from: Laverdaroo on April 20, 2022, 01:44:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sesman on April 20, 2022, 11:40:52 AM ---Congratulations Ted. It’s a quality test ride account, better than anything I’ve read in the MCN…😀

--- End quote ---
I'll 2nd that! ;D ;D ;D

Bloody marvelous Ted and a top read to boot. Glad you've had the first 'soul reviver' since 2009 (but get yerself a new crash hat that needs binning as its well over ten years old mate!)
First gear or not, it moved....... with you on it after a mammoth effort, good on yer mate. Have a brew and a quiet 'fizz' in a chair and then get out there and write yourself a snagging list of tweeks and fettles, its deffo game on now! 8)

So chuffed you got out make, made me smile from ear to ear;) :) :) :)

--- End quote ---

What I need to replace my £208 Everoak Classic composite crash helmet that I bought at huge expense in 1995 when I bought the XJ?

It will be bad enough when I fork out for new boots & leathers to try & look the part and keep my body temperature the right side of 98.4 F.

Laverdaroo:
Yup, the very one

I had all my old Arai’s filled with compost and plants and hung them as hanging baskets at one point
What size hoof are you,  I’ve loads of boots, some new. (Used to be a buyer for one of the big groups a while ago and got a few samples knocking about I think in the lock up) summut might fit you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laverda Dave:
Great start to your 'Born again' years Ted.
Time to dump that 27 year old lid though :o. I always find AGV's fit my head just right, Arai's pinch my forehead. Tip if you wear glasses, put the lid on and then feed the glasses in then do up the chin strap, I dont know why but I cannot get my glasses on if I do the chin strap up first.
If you want comfort buy a heated jacket, they wire straight into your battery, get the one with sleeves the vest ones leave your arms cold! And if you can afford it get the controller for it, that way you can turn it up and down easily. I never have mine on above low, its as warm as toast. Mine is a Keis.

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):

--- Quote from: Laverdaroo on April 20, 2022, 02:51:51 PM ---Yup, the very one

I had all my old Arai’s filled with compost and plants and hung them as hanging baskets at one point
What size hoof are you,  I’ve loads of boots, some new. (Used to be a buyer for one of the big groups a while ago and got a few samples knocking about I think in the lock up) summut might fit you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
I'm a wide size 11 fwiw.

Laverdaroo:
you would be.................nope ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version