Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

Great or cover

<< < (2/14) > >>

Laverdaroo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddjob:
The one I sanded and ground all the defects off is being chromed as we speak Roo. I'll post a pic of it when I pick it up, if it's to your liking we can discuss it.

Possible to restore that BTW, it would be a little hard but doable.

Laverdaroo:
I know but simply havent got the inclination buddy, me fingers are raw from working on the rims yesterday. Gonna bob off to a polishers this arvo to see what they want to make up for a price for doing all of it, I simply can’t bring myself to do it I hate it so much and not really geared up for it just small bits so it makes it avright chore tbh

Paint….yup
Spanner if…..yup
Electrickery……..sort of but, aye, go on then
Polishing……………nope, sod that

Thanks mate. Did you have any headlight nuts. Similar to the shot I bunged you through, the ones on the inside of the shell to accept the earths and the shell fixing bolts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddjob:
Yeah got some of those Roo. Spotted them the other day, just need to make sure they ain't the ones out of my bike, so if I find 3 or 4 (which I'm pretty sure I will) you want one? To you, dirt cheap, £1,000,000 each.

The art of restoration Roo is actually to restore something, not just bungs on new bits that you get from a shop or other people etc. That's just cheating  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Laverdaroo:
Yesh pleeesh Ken :D  A million quid sounds perfect, i'll have that ;) :D ;D

Yeah I know it is but sometimes tyou kbow when youre simply flogging a dead horse, or in this case a dying donkey.

sometimes though, it's a matter of knowing youre limits and knpwing when enough's enough with money and equipment
 restrictions.Just not worth it to get a mediocre resultin this case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version