SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB750

Mystery problem on 750 cams

<< < (2/3) > >>

Johnny4428:
Hilarious Roy! My brother in law was sent to the local shop for one thing, milk met in with one or two people on the way and yes came home with no milk. Certainly makes me feel better. Yesterday I had three alarms set on my phone, just in case. 😂

Laverdaroo:
It's not just you lot, I sat down yesterday to eat my lunch and looked down to find a tub of margerine on my plate and a bag of crisps!

I'd put the sandwich in the fridge.............. along with my truck keys, Doh, Morning! ;D ;D :o 8)

flatfour:
A few weeks ago, I spent quite some time looking for my reading glasses and eventually found them in the fridge!

Worse still, a while ago I bumped into someone that I knew quite well and, as he was on the way to speak at a professional gathering, he asked whether he "looked the part". I said that it would be fine if he took off one of the two ties that he was wearing, to which he replied that his wife must have put the first one on in case he forgot and then whilst sat in the car, he had put another on without noticing.

He is a retired medical professional who held some quite senior posts when working!

Johnny4428:

--- Quote from: Laverdaroo on June 30, 2022, 03:20:41 PM ---It's not just you lot, I sat down yesterday to eat my lunch and looked down to find a tub of margerine on my plate and a bag of crisps!

I'd put the sandwich in the fridge.............. along with my truck keys, Doh, Morning! ;D ;D :o 8)

--- End quote ---
Mmmm margarine dip Roo. 😂😂😂

royhall:
After reading the above replies it makes it easier for me to enter the confession box. I refer to my earlier post in mitigation.

Me:  Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
Priest:  Which of Gods laws have you transgressed my son.
Me:  It is the holy law of SOHC father.
Priest:  Go on.
Me:  I had a senior moment and put the intake valves in the exhaust, and exhaust valves in the intake.
Priest:  (Large sigh) According to Gods law "Thou Art a f***ing Dick Head"
Me: But,but,but.
Priest:  Your penance is to spend the day stripping back to barrels and cleaning all up, then pay a forfeit of £51.35p to M&P for a holy top end gasket set.
Me:  Thank you Father I am humbled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version