Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

Axle Wrench

<< < (2/6) > >>

Lobo:
Trig… not for my K2, but rather the Sandcast.

Cheers Nige; many such ‘adverts’ which are basically click bait. The clue is the Nil Stock, plus ‘Discontinued’. Been down this route too many times with other crap; they take your money, 3 days later tell ya, “n/a”, and then 3 weeks later finally refund the monies. (The ‘one’ you refer too is rather the number of wrenches you wish to order methinks.)
Apologies for sounding ungrateful… which I’m genuinely not, rather, I appreciate your time & efforts!

Btw… does anyone know the size of the dual sockets? I’m guessing one at 27mm; and the other???

Edit - regardless… I’ve just emailed them to be sure.

Lobo:
….. managed to obtain the double holed Axle Wrench, as part of a complete’ish kit - and @ great cost 🙁.

I’m still short the file, and can’t get any useful info as the Part # search produces zip. I’ll (interim) insert a modern file, can anyone advise whether the handle is flat or rod like pls? (Part #9, and a pic would be great if possible pls)

Finally the suspension adjuster - I’m told the kit I’ve bought actually has a CB550 part here… anyone able to sell me or swap the correct CB750 / CB750K1 adjuster? (Part #5)

Ta,
Simon

Oddjob:
File had a round handle IIRC.

Very rare. Only ever seen 2 or 3.

Oddjob:
Not 100% sure but the wrench may be a 26mm one not 27mm. One of them anyway.

Lobo:
Cheers Ken…. scratching my head why a file would be supplied now I think of it? Wasn’t a small bit of Emery paper part of some ‘kits wrt points cleaning?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version