Author Topic: RIDE OUT NORTHALLERTON AREA  (Read 604 times)

Offline Gromitdog

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
RIDE OUT NORTHALLERTON AREA
« on: September 02, 2022, 06:47:17 AM »
Hi
I am Nigel & my faithful CB550 Muttley 🐕 (named as he's had 20+ owners over his lifetime )  Sadly due to a change in job I lost my ride partner this year as he has gone back to Mon-Fri 8-5, So riding out is now alone out over some of the best countryside in the UK , If anyone would like to join us on a ride out any day it is sunny and dry ( Muttley & I don't do cold & wet as where both over 50 yrs+ ) We mainly ride in the week or can do weekends, We are like steady away kind of ride out always riding for the enjoyment not to see how fast we can go from A-B. With coffee & cake 🧈☕️at our destination and then a relaxed ride back, Muttley & I normally cover between 50-100 miles on a ride out but are happy to do what suits others. Any make or age of bike is welcome to join us so if anyone would like to come we be happy to see you.

Best Regards
Nigel & 🐕
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 09:29:57 AM by Gromitdog »
KEEPING IT SHINY SIDE UP IS ALWAYS A GOOD RESULT ON A RIDE OUT

Offline linuxrob

• View Profile
Re: RIDE OUT NORTHALLERTON AREA
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 03:14:42 PM »
Nigel, I know a chap called Richard with a wonderful original 550K a USA on with e 500 trumpet pipes, you may have seen it around N'allerton it is that brown colour. I will sujest to him he joins the forum. He is a VJMC member [ Guests cannot view attachments ]

pic enclosed

regards

rob B
Darlington

Offline Gromitdog

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
Re: RIDE OUT NORTHALLERTON AREA
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2022, 10:03:39 PM »
Hi Rob

Thank you for your reply I have not seen Richards bike around Northallerton wow its certainly a perfect example & puts Muttley some what to shame, You are very welcome to pass on my email to him as it would be good to hear from him and to see his stunning CB550

Sorry for my slow response but I had a fair bit on over the last month or so. Hope to get to meet up with you to as your only just up the road so to speak.

Best Regards

Nigel
KEEPING IT SHINY SIDE UP IS ALWAYS A GOOD RESULT ON A RIDE OUT

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal