SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB650

VIN Plate

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sesman:

--- Quote from: davefirestorm on December 11, 2022, 01:08:17 PM ---I gave Honda U.K. all the info on V5 and also that it was an imported bike possibly from Canada they are contacting Japan for more information.My mate had a VJMC dating certificate  rejected as insufficient proof.

--- End quote ---

That’s interesting, I used the VJMC  as exclusive proof without difficulty. Honda uk proved to be ‘unresponsive’.

davefirestorm:
I haven’t tried the VJMC route yet,I contacted Honda U.K. via email 4 weeks ago they contacted me last week saying  they can find no information relating to the numbers I gave them they then requested photos of the VIN I sent photos of the V5 and they said they will try and get the information from Japan.We’ll see😁

Sesman:
Dave, you sent me a message on my personal emai address? You were seeking advice from Bryanj? What I mean is you didn’t send a pm, just an email?

Was this an error and from where did you source my email?

SteveD CB500K0:
You can email any member just by clicking on the little envelope icon in their profile.
You can opt out by unclicking the "Allow members to email me" checkbox in your account profile. The icon then won't show.
Default is on.

It's quite possible Dave just clicked the wrong member (I do sometimes...)

Steve

Sesman:
Ok, ta. No objections, I was just curious. Thanks for the swift response.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version