Other Stuff > Misc / Open

It could only happen to us Boiler has shut down E110 I think

<< < (15/16) > >>

Green1:
I still have crittle windows at mine and a coal fire at my dad's
Are you saying ice on the inside isn't the norm anymore? ;D We never have hot water as the immersion heater never gets turned on. If you want to relive your youth your welcome to pop in for a brew on a frosty day.

Bryanj:
You namby pambies, used to get snow on the inside window sill when i was a kid!

royhall:
Aye, and a farthings worth of tripe fa thy dinner.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Bryanj:
Nope cant stand tripe, food or verbal!

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
My folks had Crittal windows in their bungalow with "Everest" secondary double glazing. Think 7-9" gap courtesy of deep window sills. Remember the original 1960s Everest advert by Ted Moult with the falling feather test? Solid fuel boiler by Potterton. Warmest room was the kitchen with an old AGA stove that also heated the HW.

With my heart condition I'm so nesh that my house runs at around the 75 -78 F mark all winter in the daytime. I turn it down overnight to 68 F. I do have a water bed running at 89 F in the winter. If our bedroom drops below 68 F I wake up with Angina.

Our house is so well insulated upstairs that aside from the towel rail in the bathroom we have the bedroom radiators off all the time. Downside is in the summer we have to have all the upstairs windows open as it's often over 80 F upstairs in the summer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version