SOHC.co.uk Forums > Recommended Sources for Parts and Services

Powder Coaters in Derbyshire Area a word of caution.

<< < (3/3)

paul G:
I have used LSN coatings in Castleford quite a few times and they always acid dip first as part of the process.
They are very reasonable price wise  ;D

SteveW:

--- Quote from: Laverda Dave on July 04, 2023, 04:18:21 PM ---A good powder coater wil blast the frame and apply the prime coat on the same day. Leaving a blasted frame overnight is enough time for a light dusting of corrosion to set in.
I have always used Microblast Services in Windsor, never had a problem with any of their work and they seal threads etc before powder coating. They blast and powder coat the same day. Turnaround time is two weeks.

--- End quote ---
How much do they charge to blast and powder coat a frame, looking to get my 550 done soon and they are pretty close to me.

Trigger:

--- Quote from: paul G on July 05, 2023, 12:49:32 PM ---I have used LSN coatings in Castleford quite a few times and they always acid dip first as part of the process.

--- End quote ---

I thought that i did one of your frames ? Or was that someone else  ::)

paul G:

--- Quote from: Trigger on July 05, 2023, 07:04:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: paul G on July 05, 2023, 12:49:32 PM ---I have used LSN coatings in Castleford quite a few times and they always acid dip first as part of the process.

--- End quote ---

I thought that i did one of your frames ? Or was that someone else  ::)

--- End quote ---
You did the 750 frame  ;) I had all the others done at LSN Z650, 400/4, 550 K3, Z650 cafe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version