Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

550 barrels

<< < (9/9)

DomP:
Shiney

Oddjob:
Another bonus of that Dom is that as you've reduced the depth of the groove the oring sits in where the oil passage is on each end, the oring will seal better even with an aftermarket head gasket..

Looks a tidy job that, betting that was Frank Dawson, small shops will do stuff like that cash in hand and quick.

My mate sent me a text earlier saying he's done my spare liner and it came out ok, so he's asked for me to take the other 4 to the pub with me tonight so he can reduce the top hat section on those. Result.

Don't forget those liner orings when Bryan has finished with the rebore.

DomP:

--- Quote from: Oddjob on November 02, 2023, 05:38:22 PM ---Another bonus of that Dom is that as you've reduced the depth of the groove the oring sits in where the oil passage is on each end, the oring will seal better even with an aftermarket head gasket..

Looks a tidy job that, betting that was Frank Dawson, small shops will do stuff like that cash in hand and quick.

My mate sent me a text earlier saying he's done my spare liner and it came out ok, so he's asked for me to take the other 4 to the pub with me tonight so he can reduce the top hat section on those. Result.

Don't forget those liner orings when Bryan has finished with the rebore.

--- End quote ---

Yes Frank Dawson did it, really small friendly place, I had thought that regarding the oil passage o rings too.  That's a result then! The pub there's a nice thought!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version