Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

CD 175 Sloper parts still needed

(1/3) > >>

Orcade-Ian:
Still looking for some parts for this CD175 I'm completing for a friend.  Some are going to be a real challenge and may have to have bits from other sources fitted.  Would like to find an ignition switch with number or key, complete rear lamp and gear lever.  I also would like a pic of the centre stand pin (pref next to a rule) so that I can make one and would also like to know what the short projection on the right hand side is for.  These are available but only at stupid money for relatively simple pin.

Ian

Johnny4428:
God, you’re busy Ian! Do you manage any time for your own bikes these days?

Johnny4428:
You will be tried Stevie? He seem to acquire CD175 stuff, but doesn’t really like to part with much!

Orcade-Ian:
Hi Johnny,
Emailed Stevie but no reply as yet!  As you say - he doesn't part with much.  Nearly finished Leslie's engine and box for the AJS, so might get back onto my own stuff sometime soon - new rims for the 550 and the acid stained silencer is away being re-chromed.  In the middle of fitting heated grips to the Forza too!

Speak soon,
Ian

Johnny4428:
Busy busy Ian. Are you having your rims chromed or are you replacing them? I will certainly need mine done sometime. Maybe next winter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version