Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

CD 175 Sloper parts still needed

<< < (2/3) > >>

AshimotoK0:
Paul G borrowed my NOS centre stand to copy Ian. You are welcome to borrow it too if you wish.
It's also the same as my CD125 (230 part number).

Orcade-Ian:
Thanks Ash - we already have a centre stand, it's the pivot pin we don't have and it's not the usual Honda tubular type but a solid affair with extended ends which the (non-existent) silencers attach to.
There is also a peg sticking out on the rhs which I'm not sure of the purpose of, hence the request for a pic and sizes if possible.  I'm sure I can easily make one which might be better (read cheaper) than paying £120+

Ian

AshimotoK0:
Ah ! I see now ... here goes  ;) On Julies favourite background cloth too !  ;D ;D

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Orcade-Ian:
Bloomin' 'eck Ash,
That's above and beyond!  I'll set every available man on that job!  I had hoped I might get just a blurred pic next to a dress-makers tape but that's just perfect.  I assume the plate is there to prevent rotation and just abuts the frame bracket.
I owe you a pint or a fish supper at Papas next time I'm in 'Ull.

Thanks again!
Ian

Orcade-Ian:
Hi Johnny,
The 550 F1 wheel rims - original intention was to get Prestige to work their magic on them - they have done quite a few sets for me over the years but their turn around is 6 months and I would lose precious riding time.  I bought a pair of DS DID rims with that bloody awful script on the side so that I can keep riding it.  Might then send the originals for re-chroming but life's getting shorter!  Even the supposed 'Genuine' DID front rim from DS has that side script - they can't explain the difference and I didn't want to pay the difference for something I might only use for a short time.

Ian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version