Author Topic: Kempton this Saturday  (Read 398 times)

Offline Tony.B

• View Profile
Kempton this Saturday
« on: January 16, 2024, 04:07:32 PM »
Hi all, I will have my usual stall at this Saturday's (20th) Kempton Park autojumble. I usually have mainly British bits, but this Saturday I hope to take as much of the Honda stuff that we cleared out of a house clearance just before Christmas. Anyone who wants to have a rummage is welcome. I've already sold some side panels, a rear light bracket and a rev counter to several guys on here. I have no idea how much of some of this stuff is worth, so am scouring eBay etc to try and gauge prices. I am trying to be fair, but without doing myself a disservice. Most of it is Honda CB500/4, but with a possible smattering of other bits.
I'm on stall 114, back against the race course, and around the middle of the line. My wife's Tesla that I'm borrowing should stand out against all the vans!  ;D
Just a taster, one of several sets of carbs, complete with manifolds and cables.

Offline Matt_Harrington

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Kempton this Saturday
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 05:15:27 PM »
Good luck Tony. I was going to go but most of my mates have cried off (I tend to catch up @ Kempton)
Matt
CD175 - To be restored
Triumph Speed 400

Offline Tony.B

• View Profile
Re: Kempton this Saturday
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 05:47:30 PM »
Good luck Tony. I was going to go but most of my mates have cried off (I tend to catch up @ Kempton)
Anything to do with the cold? I'll be there come what may, thermals and wooly hat de rigeur!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal