Author Topic: CB500 627B Carbs ***** SOLD******  (Read 313 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
CB500 627B Carbs ***** SOLD******
« on: January 20, 2024, 02:20:00 PM »
I am breaking up these 627B carbs next week to sell the parts on eBay /F.B.  but if someone wants to take them for £45 plus post I will sell on here complete.

The main jet pick-up tube castings are a bit fluffy at the bottom but I reckon could be made to seal OK. However, that's the reason I am breaking for parts and up to you if you want to use them.

Slides move freely, lovely clean float bowls and lifter chromed bar. All float pins free, original Keihin brass-ware and generally pretty unmolested. One spring clip pinged onto the freezing cold garage floor but I will recover so everything complete.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 10:32:56 AM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
Re: CB500 627B Carbs
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 02:21:51 PM »
[ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ]
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
Re: CB500 627B Carbs
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 06:22:37 PM »
SOLD ... To Bryan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal