General > New Member Introductions

a Hello from Frome o/

<< < (2/5) > >>

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
Welcome Romulo - be intersting if you post on the project section here to see photos of the starting point and reading your progress.

Aside from the cost of 4:4 exhaust systems I too never really liked the look back in the day but now I've grown fond of them as its very retro.

DomP:
Welcome from the forum!  I'm intrigued to know your experiences with the m unit, Roo (LaverdaRoo) on here was telling me about his and it is something I've been considering for my bike partly because wiring confuses me (no pun intended) and they are meant to be fool proof.

Your original parts will sell easily

Johnny4428:
Interesting unit this less than half the price of the Motogadget. Anybody know anything about it?
https://www.digital-speedos.co.uk/accessories-c10/electrics-c7078/axel-joost-b-box-control-module-the-ultimate-system-for-simplifying-your-wiring-and-using-push-button-switches-p878/s1231?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=axel-joost-b-box-control-module-simplifys-your-custom-wiring-b-box&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads&cid=GBP&glCurrency=GBP&glCountry=GB&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAlJKuBhAdEiwAnZb7lUpcSbU9VNArLLmns0ld3-cJ4SujPqVM71FH16kNwntsrnBDYkDCfhoCZf8QAvD_BwE

Jan B:
Welcome Romulo!

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):

--- Quote from: Johnny4428 on February 08, 2024, 05:17:48 PM ---Interesting unit this less than half the price of the Motogadget. Anybody know anything about it?
https://www.digital-speedos.co.uk/accessories-c10/electrics-c7078/axel-joost-b-box-control-module-the-ultimate-system-for-simplifying-your-wiring-and-using-push-button-switches-p878/s1231?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=axel-joost-b-box-control-module-simplifys-your-custom-wiring-b-box&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads&cid=GBP&glCurrency=GBP&glCountry=GB&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAlJKuBhAdEiwAnZb7lUpcSbU9VNArLLmns0ld3-cJ4SujPqVM71FH16kNwntsrnBDYkDCfhoCZf8QAvD_BwE

--- End quote ---

I've never fully understood the attraction for adding a Motogadget or similar to a bike.
Is it to enable lots of extras to be added or so you can use your phone to start the bike?

Just seems another layer of complexity - I had enough trouble fitting the wrong bar switches to my 500.
I'm assuming it would be pretty easy to hot wire a feed to the coils and ride off on a bike be it fitted with a Motogadget or normal fuse box.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version