Other Stuff > Member 4 Sales

Job lot 500/4 mainly £150 THE LOT!

(1/4) > >>

Tony.B:
I'm running out of space, and also the time to get other projects finished, so am offering a job lot of the parts I picked up before Christmas to anyone who could come to Woking, Surrey, and collect this lot in exchange for cash. There is a head, quite dirty inside, it was stuck to the barrels with some corrosion, but all looks to be recoverable. Probably a full rebuild with new valves and springs I should think. The barrel is useable, just a tiny chip at the bottom of one liner, but only on the chamfer at the bottom. More pictures could be supplied if interested. There are a couple of sets of pistons, but they don't look good. Rocker cover and breather cover. Set of carbs, (tried selling separately on the forum, but no takers), no manifolds. Two starter motor covers, one is quite presentable, the other fairly rusty. A set of yokes, another top yoke, several engine covers, plus some that aren't 500/4. One set of nos rings, I think 3rd oversize. The starter motor needs work, it shorts if connected to a battery. Other bits as in pictures, including three rear chain guards, one has intact holes, and a swinging arm.
£150 the lot if anyone is interested? I may have some boxes available, the grey and red ones I'm keeping.
Cheers, Tony.

Tony.B:
Some more pictures......

AshimotoK0:
Looks like there is  grotty looking set of CB250K carbs in there. Are they available on their own please Tony?

Tony.B:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on February 17, 2024, 12:26:28 PM ---Looks like there is  grotty looking set of CB250K carbs in there. Are they available on their own please Tony?

--- End quote ---
Hi Ash, I can take some photos and let you see if they're what you want. If so, then yes, of course.

Tony.B:
Ash, some pictures, one cv slide seems to work smoothly, the other has ally corrosion and doesn't move smoothly, so difficult to tell if the diaphragm is any good or not. No idea if the airbox manifold goes with these, perhaps you can tell me?
Cheers, Tony.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version