Other Stuff > Member 4 Sales

Job lot 500/4 mainly £150 THE LOT!

<< < (2/4) > >>

AshimotoK0:
Thanks Tony .. those are actually CB350K carbs (i.e.Keihin model 722A)  not CB250 .... so not really of any use to me but thanks for taking the trouble to photo them . Perhaps someone else on here may be interested. It really depends on the state of the rubber diaphragms.

The airbox is definitely not off a CB250/350K or a G5 model. Maybe someone else on here can identify.

SteveW:
Don’t suppose the starter motor cover is available separately?

Tony.B:

--- Quote from: SteveW on February 17, 2024, 04:41:47 PM ---Don’t suppose the starter motor cover is available separately?

--- End quote ---
It is, not perfect, there are a few rust spots, but as you can see it polishes up quite nicely, 7 out of 10 I would say. Pm me if interested and we can work out a price with postage. Cheers, Tony.

Tony.B:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on February 17, 2024, 04:23:52 PM ---Thanks Tony .. those are actually CB350K carbs (i.e.Keihin model 722A)  not CB250 .... so not really of any use to me but thanks for taking the trouble to photo them . Perhaps someone else on here may be interested. It really depends on the state of the rubber diaphragms.

The airbox is definitely not off a CB250/350K or a G5 model. Maybe someone else on here can identify.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the ID Ash, if no interest here I'll try at the next Kempton, or eBay as a last resort. Cheers.

Tony.B:
Oh, and I found this again, I was told it may be 250/350 circa late sixties early seventies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version