SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB750

Battery oximiser

<< < (2/6) > >>

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):

--- Quote from: Pauarc on March 05, 2024, 02:49:02 PM ---What are your thoughts on battery oximiser good or bad been given one can you leave connected all the time when bike not being used

--- End quote ---

Having read the manufacturers spiel it looks pretty good with a neat display for voltage & amps at that price should be good quality.

On some brands you can't always use them via a timer - it depends if the mode switching is lost when you power down. I'm biased as I have the C-tek - you can buy different leads that enable easy connection on a bike using an inline plug common to the range as well as cigar lighter & extra long leads with clips etc

https://www.oxfordproducts.com/motorcycle/brands/oxford/battery_care_and_power_accessories/oximiser_900_essential_battery_management_system/

Rozabikes Tim:
I've got a C Tek. Its "bob on".

Jan B:
My two (complete) bikes are on a Ctek during winter. I use Motobatt AGM batteries and after more than 5 years stil ok.

Martin6:
Oximiser is good and I had no problems leaving it plugged in all the time the bike's in the garage. My frustration with them is the poor quality white 2-pin plugs they use to connect up. They become increasingly difficult to line up.

I bought a CTEK in the end.

Pauarc:
The oximiser I have fitted has a two pin connector fixed to battery on bike and plugged into unit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version