SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

De horned

(1/3) > >>

Johnny4428:
Major improvement. Not an enjoyable job! Shorter top brake hose on order, new throttle cables, need to order a clutch cable yet, 750 clutch cable on it at the moment.🤭

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
If it helps I had to fit a replacement clutch cable on my 500 as the existing one was a tad too long. My clutch cable operates on the left side of my engine.

I fitted a Wemoto unit around £12.00 it was 40.5" long iiirc theadjuster (1.02 m).

Laverda Dave:
Looking much better Johhny and that is what I call a very well organised workshop. I bet you even have a kettle in there with a biscuit jar  :).
If I ever build another garage I will ensure it has a sink, a water tap and a toilet, nothing worse than having to keep walking up the garden for a cuppa or to use the loo especially when its pouring with rain and dark :(

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):

--- Quote from: Laverda Dave on March 16, 2024, 11:04:11 AM ---Looking much better Johhny and that is what I call a very well organised workshop. I bet you even have a kettle in there with a biscuit jar  :).
If I ever build another garage I will ensure it has a sink, a water tap and a toilet, nothing worse than having to keep walking up the garden for a cuppa or to use the loo especially when its pouring with rain and dark :(

--- End quote ---

I have a sink with only a  cold tap plus kettle in my garage - no loo but easy enough to improvise for a pee during inclement weather. Waste is subtly connected to the sewer drain via a soak away overflow connection to a distant manhole.

deltarider:
I have a Jacuzzi in mine that doubles as an ultrasone cleaner. My bike and I often bath together. Bonding!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version